You’ve all been patiently waiting…
The leaderboard in the RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition had another major shake-up after a generally processional Singapore Grand Prix, a race that saw pole-sitter Lewis Hamilton fail to finish when he looked set for a very important win.
The solid pace from Force India saw many of you gamble on a good points haul for the team, but the bulk of you opted for the tried and tested selection from the top-five teams.
As it was, Sebastian Vettel cruised to a sedate win once HamilDton was out of the way, leaving Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso to complete the podium.
Up at the front, our RichardsF1.com journalist team continues to hold a 1-2-3-4 in the points standings, with features writer Jen Smith (jenifermarie) leaping into second place with a clever use of her ‘Double Up’ option.
But it was our journalist Geoff Burke (geriboi) who once again delivered a clean sweep, earning a maximum 20 points (including 5 bonus points) for a perfect round. He continues to lead the points race, with a reduced margin of 31 points to Jen.
So where did you finish up after the race at the Singapore? CLICK HERE to find out.
Entries for the upcoming Japanese Grand Prix will be open in the week leading up to the event.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020