PSY, the Korean recording artist behind the worldwide hit Gangnam Style, has been announced as the headline act for grandstand ticket holders at this year’s Korean Grand Prix.
His hit single has already racked up over 300 million YouTube views and rocketed to #1 on the American and British singles charts; he will also serve as an ambassador to this year’s event at the Korean International Circuit at Yeongyam.
“I look forward to bringing Gangnam Style to the glamorous world of F1, and welcome everyone to Korea for this great race!” PSY is quoted as saying.
Will he teach any of this year’s grid his special dance moves? Check out the Gangnam Style video clip he made especially for the Korean race:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019