Make sure you join RichardsF1. com and The Qualifying Lap today, as Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show gets set to bring you another bumper one-hour episode covering all the action from the Korean Grand Prix!
Hosted by our co-contributors Ben Waterworth and Samuel McCrossen, today’s episode looks at all the happenings from Round 16, a race that was run and won comfortably by Sebastian Vettel.
The team and I will analyse the race and look ahead to the interesting battle that is happening for this year’s championship in the remaining four rounds, as well as update you on the current ‘Driver of the Year’ standings!
I also take a closer look at the latest driver market rumours, Ferrari’s latest use of team orders, Kamui Kobayashi’s Korean kamikaze crash-fest, and Lewis Hamilton’s brain explosion on Twitter. We also have some great merchandise up for grabs for all the listeners!
With all that action happening where else would you want to be from 2pm AEDST (GMT +11) this afternoon? Tune into Edge Radio, or listen live online via The Qualifying Lap website, of course!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018