Planning on going to the Australian Grand Prix?
Make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to become a Silver GP Advantage member by booking any grandstand seating package for the 2013 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix – but you must buy your tickets before the end of the year!
All Silver members will go in the draw to win a ride in the Swisse Formula 1 Minard F1x2 seater around the Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit!
You can experience the braking and acceleration forces of an F1-spec machine, just by purchasing your tickets!
Be quick! A four-day grandstand package starts from just $320 per person, while the four corner grandstand packages – which give you a different grandstand seat each day – start from $410 per person!
To purchase your tickets, click on the Australian Grand Prix banner below to be redirected to their official website:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020