Planning on going to the Australian Grand Prix?
Make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to become a Silver GP Advantage member by booking any grandstand seating package for the 2013 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix – but you must buy your tickets before the end of the year!
All Silver members will go in the draw to win a ride in the Swisse Formula 1 Minard F1x2 seater around the Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit!
You can experience the braking and acceleration forces of an F1-spec machine, just by purchasing your tickets!
Be quick! A four-day grandstand package starts from just $320 per person, while the four corner grandstand packages – which give you a different grandstand seat each day – start from $410 per person!
To purchase your tickets, click on the Australian Grand Prix banner below to be redirected to their official website:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019