Planning on going to the Australian Grand Prix?
Make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to become a Silver GP Advantage member by booking any grandstand seating package for the 2013 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix – but you must buy your tickets before the end of the year!
All Silver members will go in the draw to win a ride in the Swisse Formula 1 Minard F1x2 seater around the Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit!
You can experience the braking and acceleration forces of an F1-spec machine, just by purchasing your tickets!
Be quick! A four-day grandstand package starts from just $320 per person, while the four corner grandstand packages – which give you a different grandstand seat each day – start from $410 per person!
To purchase your tickets, click on the Australian Grand Prix banner below to be redirected to their official website:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018