Hong Kong-based racing outfit China Dragon Racing has announced that it will field two Chevrolet Lacettis for next weekend’s FIA World Touring Car Championship round at Shanghai, in addition to their already announced appearance at Macau.
This brings the Shanghai entry list to a huge 28 cars, with Felipe de Souza and Ng Kin Veng confirmed as driving the team’s #50 and #51 entries, respectively. The pair will also represent the team at Macau, along with a third car being brought along for Celio Alves Dias.
The announcement expands the list of normally-aspirated cars at Shanghai to five, following the recent announcements that Liu Lic Ka will drive the Engstler Team’s BMW 320si, alongside Eric Kwong Hoi Fung in a Chevrolet Cruze LT and Leong Ian Veng in a Honda Accord Euro R.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018