We owe a huge debt of thanks to our great readers, Aileen Bodiwala and her daughter Genieve Cook, who made the trip to last weekend’s all the way from the United States of America, and who kindly helped promote RichardsF1.com to many fans who attended the event.
Armed with our ‘Keep Calm & Watch F1 T-Shirts’ – available from our online store with a host of goodies – Aileen and Genieve handed out our famous lanyards and VIP passes, and spread the word of Australia’s best motorsport website across the subcontinent.
Aileen and Genieve also had the chance to attend a few driver autograph sessions – including the chance to meet Mark Webber and Michael Schumacher – as well as attend the Santana Party!
Check out some of their snaps below, which you can also view on our Facebook page:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020