RichardsF1.com will be taking a quick break this weekend while your site author takes a couple of days off to celebrate his birthday.
Thankfully, the FIA has kindly afforded me is a race-free weekend in which to celebrate turning 29 years young (again). I am planning on some great wining and dining around Sydney’s best establishments, and I’m thoroughly looking forward to letting my hair down!
Of course this means that a host of teams will announce major driver line-up changes! So unless some major news breaks in the next 48 hours, we will be back in business on Sunday evening bringing you the latest in-depth motorsport coverage from around the world.
See you again soon!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020