After an excellent inaugural Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas, it’s time for you to vote for your ‘Star of the United States Grand Prix’!
We’ve shortlisted a suitable range of candidates as follows:
Lewis Hamilton, for his supreme drive to victory in his McLaren
Sebastian Vettel, for dominating every timed session over the weekend
Fernando Alonso, for another solid drive to the podium that has kept him in the title hunt
Jenson Button, for his great tyre conservation that netted him fifth place after starting in the midfield
Felipe Massa and his gearbox seal, ‘nuff said!
The Circuit of the Americas, for showcasing F1 to plenty of new American fans
Make sure you get voting in the web poll on our sidebar!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020