Red Bull Racing has neglected to pay one important bill before it left Austin after last weekend’s United States Grand Prix.
But the bootmaker in question, Noel Escobar, claims he has not been paid for his work, and nor has the team collected the footwear.
“We worked through the night but no one came to pick them up,” he is quoted as saying.
“Red Bull owes me $2,150.”
The team claims that is had to cancel the order at short notice, but that it would pay costs to Escobar for his troubles.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020