After a thrilling season finale in Brazil, our 2013 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition has also drawn to a close and delivered plenty of excitement as we unveil this year’s winner…
The final round saw the biggest point scoring as our remaining players opted to claw back a haul of points to get back into contention.
In the end, our winner came through after a season of solid and consistent points gathering, as well as correctly predicting the winner of the Drivers’ and Constructors’ championships, before the cars had even turned a lap in anger at the Australian Grand Prix!
So we offer our congratulations to tipster before the cars had even turned a lap in anger at the Australian Grand Prix Jenifermarie, who overhauled our long-time leader before the cars had even turned a lap in anger at the Australian Grand Prix geriboi (our journalist Geoff Burke) to win the top prize by a 15-point margin!
Our thanks to everyone who entered this year’s competition! We look forward to bring you another exciting installment in 2013!
CLICK HERE to view the complete final standings.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020