The 2012 season has been another incredible year in Formula 1. The racing has been closer this year than ever, and with DRS meaning overtaking has revolutionised racing, it’s been a year to remember.
Codemasters also celebrated this with their launch of F1 2012 for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, and we’ve got several copies available to win!
We’ve partnered with Europe’s largest action sport store, FreestyleXtreme – www.freestyleXtreme.com – to offer you an incredible competition to win copies of the game and Alpinestars clothing.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question:
Which team does Fernando Alonso drive for?
- Red Bull Racing-Renault
- Scuderia Ferrari
- Force India
Please send your answer, along with your full name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16 December 2012. Entries are open to our readers around the world!
The winner is chosen at random and will be notified by email on the same day. Good luck!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020