Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel have once again claimed victory for Germany in the Race of Champions ‘Nations Cup’, with the pair beating France’s Romain Grosjean and Sébastien Ogier in the final round held at Bangkok’s Rajamangala Stadium.
It is the duo’s sixth Nations Cup win in succession. After breezing through the group rounds with unchallenged wins against India, Aussies again in the semi-finals to book their finals berth against France.
The French pairing of Grosjean and Ogier had a tougher route to the finale, each losing a race in their heat rounds against the British, ‘All Stars’ and ‘Americas’ pairings. They faced the All-Stars in the semi-final stage, before moving on to the final against Germany, losing two-nil in the three-race showdown to give Schumacher and Vettel another ROC crown.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020