Zoom: Through the Eyes of Formula 1, edited by Caroline Reid
Hardcover, © 2012 MacMillan, ISBN 9781781061084
It’s the first ever book of photographs taken entirely by the stars of the sport we love so much.
Every Formula 1 driver and many senior team figures get involved in this great project, being armed with a camera and given the simple directive to snap whatever takes their fancy.
All up, their favourite photograph would be sold at auction, with all proceeds going to the Great Ormond Street Hospital’s children’s charity.
Available as a standard 104-page hardcover or a more limited edition leatherbound version, each ‘photographer’s image is neatly presented, with the snapper providing a brief explanation of the photo.
It’s an interesting insight into each driver, and some really went to the effort of snapping something uniquely personal to them.
All up, it’s a great little book and with the proceeds going to an excellent cause, it’s a worthy investment.
And using the ‘Chequered Flag’ ratings unique to RichardsF1.com, Zoom: Through the eyes of Formula 1 is awarded:
OUT OF A POSSIBLE FIVE
Zoom: Through the Eyes of Formula 1 is available for purchase at the Octane Store.
CLICK HERE to return to our complete library of media reviews.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020