After a few weeks hiatus, The Qualifying Lap is back on-air to bring you a Christmas special worth shouting about!
Once again, the RichardsF1.com team will be dialling in to bring you the latest news and catching up on some driver signings and track news that has broken over the last week.
We’ll also look back at the year 2012 and see what some of the drivers might be asking for Christmas this year!
Make sure you tune in today for the Christmas Eve edition of Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show from 2-3PM AEDST! You can listen live via Edge Radio’s website by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020