The entire RichardsF1.com team would like to wish everyone a happy festive season – however you may celebrate it – after an enthralling year of motorsport!
We would like to thank all of our readers and commercial partners, along with the drivers, teams and journalists who have supported us throughout the year.
In particular, I extend my thanks to my entire writing team – Geoff, Matt, Jen, Yassmin, Joseph, Ben, Samuel, Josh, Pru and Suzan – for your support over the course of the year.
In the meantime, we’re going to rest and recharge over the Christmas break and we’ll be back online on 29 December!
We look forward to another fascinating year ahead, and to bringing you our unique slant on all the best in motorsport!
With best wishes,
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020