Acclaimed animation studio DreamWorks has unveiled its first teaser trailer about its upcoming movie project, and we’re thrilled to see it has a key motorsport flavour!
Take a look at Turbo, a film about a little snail who aspires to be the fastest snail in the world.
Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds voices the central character, and it will also feature the voice talents of Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Luis Guzman, Michelle Rodriguez and Snoop Dogg.
Check out the clip below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018