Acclaimed animation studio DreamWorks has unveiled its first teaser trailer about its upcoming movie project, and we’re thrilled to see it has a key motorsport flavour!
Take a look at Turbo, a film about a little snail who aspires to be the fastest snail in the world.
Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds voices the central character, and it will also feature the voice talents of Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Luis Guzman, Michelle Rodriguez and Snoop Dogg.
Check out the clip below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018