Acclaimed animation studio DreamWorks has unveiled its first teaser trailer about its upcoming movie project, and we’re thrilled to see it has a key motorsport flavour!
Take a look at Turbo, a film about a little snail who aspires to be the fastest snail in the world.
Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds voices the central character, and it will also feature the voice talents of Paul Giamatti, Michael Pena, Luis Guzman, Michelle Rodriguez and Snoop Dogg.
Check out the clip below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020