This weekend will see the return of Felipe Massa’s charity kart race, with the annual International Challenge of the Stars near Florianopolis in Brazil taking place.
Once again numerous current and former F1 drivers are scheduled to appear, including Massa’s Ferrari team-mate Fernando Alonso.
Other 2012 drivers to make their way to Brazil for the race include Bruno Senna and Kamui Kobayashi while former stars of the sport attending include Tonio Liuzzi, Lucas di Grassi, Ricardo Zonta, Enrique Bernoldi and Jaime Alguersuari, Antonio Pizzonia and Sebastien Buemi. The line-up also includes Ferrari tester and possible Force India debutante Jules Bianchi.
The race has been an annual event since 2005 and this year will feature the 16-year-old grandson of Emerson Fittipaldi, Pietro.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020