The new Münnich Motorsport team has showcased the livery scheme and driver line-up it will field ahead of its FIA World Touring Car Championship debut in 2013.
The former FIA GT championship-winning team will field three SEAT León WTCCs for the upcoming season, which will be piloted by an all-German line-up comprising owner/driver Réne Münnich, along with Münnich Motorsport GT team-mates Marc Basseng and former F1 driver Markus Winkelhock.
All three cars will run in a distinctive black and red colour scheme featuring the title sponsorship of Münnich’s own web-hosting company, ALL-INKL.COM.
Winkelhock’s #36 entry will carry blue markings, while the #37 of Basseng and the #38 of Münnich will carry yellow and red flashes, respectively.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018