The new Münnich Motorsport team has showcased the livery scheme and driver line-up it will field ahead of its FIA World Touring Car Championship debut in 2013.
The former FIA GT championship-winning team will field three SEAT León WTCCs for the upcoming season, which will be piloted by an all-German line-up comprising owner/driver Réne Münnich, along with Münnich Motorsport GT team-mates Marc Basseng and former F1 driver Markus Winkelhock.
All three cars will run in a distinctive black and red colour scheme featuring the title sponsorship of Münnich’s own web-hosting company, ALL-INKL.COM.
Winkelhock’s #36 entry will carry blue markings, while the #37 of Basseng and the #38 of Münnich will carry yellow and red flashes, respectively.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020