Days out from launching its 2013 challenger, the Lotus F1 team will have to find more space on its E21’s flanks after signing motorsport apparel and footwear maker Alpinestars as a sponsor on a multi-year deal.
The deal will see the Italian company supply its racing product range to drivers Kimi Räikkönen and Romain Grosjean, and the entire racing team.
“Alpinestars is an internationally recognised and respected brand so it’s fantastic to agree a partnership,” Lotus F1 team principal Eric Boullier said.
“The support and proactive approach that Alpinestars brings will benefit the team in many ways.”
Lotus will launch the E21 at its Enstone-based factory tomorrow.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019