Days out from launching its 2013 challenger, the Lotus F1 team will have to find more space on its E21’s flanks after signing motorsport apparel and footwear maker Alpinestars as a sponsor on a multi-year deal.
The deal will see the Italian company supply its racing product range to drivers Kimi Räikkönen and Romain Grosjean, and the entire racing team.
“Alpinestars is an internationally recognised and respected brand so it’s fantastic to agree a partnership,” Lotus F1 team principal Eric Boullier said.
“The support and proactive approach that Alpinestars brings will benefit the team in many ways.”
Lotus will launch the E21 at its Enstone-based factory tomorrow.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018