RichardsF1.com is asking for your help during the 2013 Australian Grand Prix!
As you know, we’re once again heading down to Melbourne for the 2013 race, and we’re looking for our wonderful fans to help promote us during the biggest and best Grand Prix of the year!
If you’re planning on heading to the Australian Grand Prix over any (or all) of the four days of the event, we would love to set our readers up with our exclusive T-shirts or merchandise to wear during the event!
If you’d like to help us out, please email us with your mailing details (and preferred shirt size), and we’ll get the items out to you!
And if our reporters spot you wearing any RF1 merchandise at Albert Park or around Melbourne, you’ll be sent an exclusive prize pack after the Grand Prix!
We’ll also be arranging a ‘meet the fans’ catch-up once again, so keep your Friday evening free to gather with the RichardsF1.com team and readers! Stay tuned for more details!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018