For those of you who have visited Melbourne for the Australian Grand Prix, you’ll appreciate that it is a magnificent facility.
Used as a public park all year round, the Albert Park complex undergoes a massive transformation over the space of three months to turn it into a world-class Grand Prix facility.
Thankfully, the clever people at the Australian Grand Prix Corporation have released this great time lapse video showing you how its all done – check it out after the jump…
Pretty cool, hey?
For those of you interested in how the venue looks when it’s not a racing circuit, check out our off-season visit to Albert Park here.
And if you haven’t yet gotten around to getting your tickets organised, you can check out the available grandstand ticket options by clicking on the banner below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018