The Australian Grand Prix Corporation put together a stunning demonstration of Formula 1 power along one of the country’s most scenic stretches of road.
The Swisse F1x2 Seater had the iconic Great Ocean Road all to itself today, driving along the beautiful stretch of coastline in equally glorious conditions.
The tourist hot spot is located not far from Melbourne, and the 750bhp machine travelled past the famous Twelve Apostles before finishing up just outside the seaside town of Lorne.
Check out the video footage from today’s event here:
And you can view a selection of the best photos by clicking on the thumbnails below:
If you haven’t yet bought your tickets for the Australian Rolex Formula 1 Grand Prix, you can do so by clicking on the banner below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018