Good news! We have received confirmation that the Ron Howard-directed film Rush will be released in Australian cinemas on September 12!
With its screenplay written Peter Morgan (who wrote the screenplays for The Queen and Frost/Nixon), the movie charts the rivalry between Niki Lauda and James Hunt during the 1976 Formula 1 season.
The film stars Australian actor Chris Hemsworth (as Hunt), along with the likes of Daniel Brühl (Lauda), Olivia Wilde, Alexandra Maria Lara and Christian McKay.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020