Good news! We have received confirmation that the Ron Howard-directed film Rush will be released in Australian cinemas on September 12!
With its screenplay written Peter Morgan (who wrote the screenplays for The Queen and Frost/Nixon), the movie charts the rivalry between Niki Lauda and James Hunt during the 1976 Formula 1 season.
The film stars Australian actor Chris Hemsworth (as Hunt), along with the likes of Daniel Brühl (Lauda), Olivia Wilde, Alexandra Maria Lara and Christian McKay.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018