Just a day ahead of their much-anticipated livery launch, the Red Bull Australia team is continuing to tease fans with sneak peeks at the new livery of the Triple 8 Engineering Holden Commodore VF challengers that Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes will pilot in the 2013 V8 Supercars Championship season.
Check out their latest effort after the jump…
After releasing a couple of nondescript photos of the new car in action earlier this week, the team has now given fans this little video clip, titled ‘Harlem Shake Version 888’.
Is this what the mechanics get up to behind closed doors?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020