Valtteri Bottas’ promotion to the Williams F1 team’s race line-up has encouraged renewed investment from two of his Finnish backers, the Grove team has announced.
Wihuri and Kemppi have both renewed their sponsorship deals with the team, with their logos appearing on the Renault-powered FW35 challengers and driver uniforms for the 2013 season.
Currently operating in 20 countries, Wihuri is a diversified global industry and trade conglomerate engaged in a range of industries, including packaging, wholesaling, investment products and aviation since it was founded 110 years ago.
Kemppi, a welding equipment manufacturer, has increased its sponsorship deal with the team, which will also benefit from the company’s 60 years of expertise at its Grove headquarters and on race weekends.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020