Williams has continued to use the days following the launch of its FW35 challenger to unveil more sponsorship announcements.
On the final day of the second pre-season test at the Circuit de Catalunya, the Grove-based team confirmed that the watchmaker Oris had renewed and increased its sponsorship of the outfit for the 2013 season.
The coming season will be the eleventh in a row that Oris has partnered with Williams, having signed on as a Williams sponsor in 2003.
For the 2013 season, Oris’ logos will appear on the FW35’s front wing and cockpit shoulders, as well as the driver and mechanics overalls, drivers’ gloves and helmets.
“It gives me great pleasure when one of our existing partners renews their engagement with the team, especially when it is one of the longest standing relationships in our sponsorship portfolio,” team founder Sir Frank Williams said.
“We very much look forward to continuing our relationship with them in the season ahead and I’d like to thank them for their continued support.”
In recent days, the team has announced extended sponsorship deals with a number of its sponsors, including recruitment firm Randstad and Finnish companies Wihuri and Kemppi. Global credit services group Experian also joined the team as a sponsor.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020