We will be holding another ‘Meet the RichardsF1.com Fans’ event in Melbourne this year, so if you’re going to the Australian Grand Prix then we would love to see you!
The event will take place on 15 March after Friday practice has wrapped up. Join us from 7pm at the Lime Bar & Lounge at Melbourne’s Parkview Hotel. It’s just near the Gate 8 entry/exit point on the Queens Road side of Albert Park, so it’s an easy walking distance for everyone!
It’s an opportunity to meet with and say thanks to our F1 fans, as well for you to meet us and ask us any inside gossip from the Albert Park paddock.
We’ll have almost the entire RichardsF1.com team in attendance, including your chief editor Richard Bailey, as well as our writers Geoff Burke, Yassmin Abdel-Magied, Josh Kruse and our event photographer Ming Ham!
The hotel is also home to a few of the Formula 1 teams, so perhaps there could be a few surprise guests in tow!
So if you can make it, join us for what should be an entertaining evening – we look forward to seeing you there!
If you’re on Facebook, keep track of the event at its event page right here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020