Daniel Ricciardo took part in his second major media event in as many days as he continues his build-up to his home race, this time getting the chance to show off his hip-hop dancing skills in front of the media at Melbourne’s Hamer Hall.
The Perth-born driver was a guest of Red Bull’s ‘Flying Bach’ B-Boys breakdance troupe, and after a brief lesson, he strutted his stuff with come well-coordinated twists and turns before fielding more questions from the media.
While he may have wanted more preparation ahead of his dancing debut, the Toro Rosso driver said that he was “more prepared than ever” ahead of the 2013 season getting underway in anger this weekend.
“I spent a few weeks in Perth over Christmas doing some more training head of the pre-season,” he said. “Testing in Spain went as well as it could. Personally, I’m feeling more prepared than ever to get into the car this year.”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020