The opening round of our 2013 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your predictions for the first race of the season right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
- who will post the fastest lap of the race
- who will gain the most positions relative to their starting position
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Australian Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this twice per season!
For this round only, you will also be asked to nominate which driver and team will win the 2013 Drivers’ and Constructors’ Championship titles respectively.
To enter your predictions, click here!