Apologies to everyone for the delay in announcing our latest competition winners – we had this even called the Australian Grand Prix come up, which does rather play havoc with the day-to-day running of the site!
We had the biggest ever response to our 50 Years of Bond Cars giveaway, and our five lucky randomly-drawn winners of the competition are…
- Stacey de Waalt, from Strahan, Tasmania
- Michael Smith, from Shepparton East, Victoria
- Nancy Keegan, from Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory
- Ryan J Lewis, from The Entrance, New South Wales
- Khamal Singh, from Berala, New South Wales
Congratulations to each of your for correctly answering ‘Lotus Esprit’ in our competition question and for being one of the five randomly-drawn winners!
You have each won a DVD copy of Top Gear’s 50 Years of Bond Cars special. Your prize will be in the mail today, and you can expect to receive it before the end of the week.
Stay tuned for details of our next competition, which will be unveiled soon!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020