We’ve had a healthy list of entrants sign up for the 2013 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition, and the Australian Grand Prix produced a wide variety of predictions from our readers around in the world.
In the end, it was the entrant ‘seph’ who achieved the highest score of the round with 16 points, correctly guessing the podium order and six of the top-eight finishers to end up on top of the pile at the end of the first of nineteen rounds.
The winner of each round – the person (or people) who earns the highest raw point score – will receive a prize from RichardsF1.com!
To see where you wound up after the first round, click here.
Entries for this weekend’s Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix will open shortly. If you’d like to register as an entrant, complete our online form by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020