International news network CNN International and the Caterham F1 Team have announced today that the broadcaster has renewed their multi-year partnership deal.
The renewed sponsorship deal will see CNN’s logo on both of the Caterham F1 Team’s CT03 cars, as well as the drivers’ overalls. It will be the fourth year that CNN has sponsored the growing Anglo-Malaysian F1 Team.
“Our partnership with Caterham F1 Team provides CNN with a powerful worldwide marketing platform and we’re delighted to continue the alliance of two aspirational global brands;” said Rani R. Raad, Chief Commercial Officer for CNN International.
“As a forward thinking company this sponsorship plays to the heart of what CNN is all about, engaging new audiences and exploring new affiliations beyond the traditional or the expected.”
Cyril Abiteboul, Team Principal, Caterham F1 Team added: “This partnership will provide us with a comprehensive platform allowing us to deliver additional exposure for the team and its sponsors through CNN media platforms worldwide.
“We also look forward to welcoming CNN and their partners to the races to further promote F1, Caterham F1 Team and develop real B2B opportunities."
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020