It might be almost fifty years since Sir Jack Brabham won his third and final Formula 1 world championship title, but the man’s profile in Australia and around the world continues to grow!
We’re thrilled to reveal details of an exclusive memorabilia item that has just hit the market…
Our friends at The Motorsport Shop have been working with Sir Jack over the last four months to recreate the Australian’s famous open-faced gold helmet design to offer in limited release to his fans around the world.
Never before has anyone tried to remake Sir Jack’s helmet scheme, and strictly 500 will be offered for sale via The Motorsport Shop’s online store and available to ship anywhere in the world
The helmets will retail at $499 unsigned, while a very limited number will be signed by Sir Jack and offered for $899.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for a hardcore F1 fan to own a unique piece of memorabilia associated with one of the most famous motorsport icons in history.
To find out more, please visit The Motorsport Shop’s website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020