Like any Formula 1 fan worth their salt, we have been hanging around for ages waiting for news from the lucky souls camped up making the newest Formula 1 film to hit cinema screens this year, Rush.
And finally, we have our first film trailer…
Directed by Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard, Rush charts the 1976 World Championship battle between James Hunt and Niki Lauda, which included Lauda’s near-fatal fireball crash at the Nurburgring and the dramatic finale at the Fuji Circuit.
Australian actor Chris Hemsworth plays the playboy Hunt, while Daniel Brühl has the task of portraying Lauda.
Check out the first trailer – the movie will hit cinema screens later this year:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020