This weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix will feature two DRS zones for the first time in the event’s history. The FIA has decided to add an extra detection point and activation zone to the previously-used start/finish straight.
The new detection point will be placed at Turn 9, with the activation zone running along the back straight between Turns 10 and 11.
As has been tradition at the Sakhir International Circuit, the second detection point comes at the penultimate corner with the activation zone running along the start/finish straight.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020