The Bahrain Grand Prix was one of the most action-packed in the event’s history, and some unexpected performances threw the cat among the pigeons when it came to the 2013 RichardsF1.com Predictions Competition.
The Bahrain Grand Prix incredibly saw exactly the same podium make-up as last year, while the likes of Nico Rosberg and Fernando Alonso has troubled races.
One of the surprise performers was Paul di Resta, who came within a few laps of delivering himself a maiden podium finish.
In the end, we had two entrants – ‘RedNimba’ and ‘YbGirH’ – who achieved the highest scores of the round with 12 points!
Our Australian Grand Prix leader ‘seph’ continues to sit in first place on the tally board, while ‘Keeta’ has overtaken ‘doodie111’ to claim second place, just two spots behind.
To see where you wound up after the Bahrain Grand Prix, click here.
Entries for the upcoming Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix will open this week.
If you’d like to register as an entrant to receive email notifications and reminders about the Predictions Competition, complete our online form by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020