The cars of the defunct HRTF1 Team will return to racing in the BOSS GP Series this month.
The assets and equipment of the team were acquired by Spanish businessman and scrapyard owner Teo Martin following the team’s collapse at the end of last year.
Among the loot, Martin acquired two of the team’s 2011-spec F111 chassis’, and has now reached a deal with fellow entrepreneur Carlos Molla to field the two cars in the championship, which comprises a host of old Formula 1, CART and IndyCar racing cars.
It will be interesting see how competitive the back-of-the-grid cars will be against much older machinery…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018