The cars of the defunct HRTF1 Team will return to racing in the BOSS GP Series this month.
The assets and equipment of the team were acquired by Spanish businessman and scrapyard owner Teo Martin following the team’s collapse at the end of last year.
Among the loot, Martin acquired two of the team’s 2011-spec F111 chassis’, and has now reached a deal with fellow entrepreneur Carlos Molla to field the two cars in the championship, which comprises a host of old Formula 1, CART and IndyCar racing cars.
It will be interesting see how competitive the back-of-the-grid cars will be against much older machinery…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020