Fernando Alonso has been accused of attacking a photographer and damaging his €6000 camera at this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
According to reports in La Republica, the Spaniard became incensed when he and his new girlfriend, the model Dasha Kaputsina, were snapped returning to their hotel after a private dinner.
Martin has since lodged a complaint with the authorities, claiming that Alonso’s reaction was heavy-handed and unprovoked.
This isn’t the first time that the two-time World Champion has had run-ins with the paparazzi. Two years ago, he was filmed getting agitated with the paparazzi when he travelled to Portugal for a holiday with his then wife, Raquel del Rosario.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018