Fernando Alonso has been accused of attacking a photographer and damaging his €6000 camera at this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
According to reports in La Republica, the Spaniard became incensed when he and his new girlfriend, the model Dasha Kaputsina, were snapped returning to their hotel after a private dinner.
Martin has since lodged a complaint with the authorities, claiming that Alonso’s reaction was heavy-handed and unprovoked.
This isn’t the first time that the two-time World Champion has had run-ins with the paparazzi. Two years ago, he was filmed getting agitated with the paparazzi when he travelled to Portugal for a holiday with his then wife, Raquel del Rosario.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020