The Spanish Grand Prix certainly delivered plenty of discussion about the state of the sport and the influence of Pirelli tyres, but we saw the usual suspects score a hatful of points at the Circuit de Catalunya.
Perhaps many of our entrants were expecting a few more surprise performances in the field, as for most – with the exception of a few – it was a rather low-scoring round in the 2013 RichardsF1.com Predictions Competition…
Fernando Alonso claimed his third win at the circuit with a masterful display of tyre management to beat home Kimi Raikkonen’s Lotus and Felipe Massa in the sister Ferrari, while the Red Bull Racing duo of Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber completed the top-five places.
Our points leader ‘seph’ opted to use the first of his two ‘Double Up’ options, and this has kept him in the overall lead, while your very own site editor had an unusually good round with a 20-point haul to move into second place!
To see where you wound up after the Spanish Grand Prix, click here.
Entries for the upcoming Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix will open in the coming days.
If you’d like to register as an entrant to receive email notifications and reminders about the Predictions Competition, complete our online form by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020