Video footage has been released of Michael Schumacher’s recent adventures around the Nürburgring Nordschleife in the Mercedes Formula 1 car ahead of the circuit’s annual 24-hour endurance race.
As we reported last month, the seven-time World Champion – who serves as a brand ambassador for the car company since his retirement from Formula 1 last year – was given the opportunity to sample a lap of the daunting 20.81-kilometre circuit in F1 machinery.
Check out the video of the action below, and for best viewing, switch it to the full high-definition setting:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018