Video footage has been released of Michael Schumacher’s recent adventures around the Nürburgring Nordschleife in the Mercedes Formula 1 car ahead of the circuit’s annual 24-hour endurance race.
As we reported last month, the seven-time World Champion – who serves as a brand ambassador for the car company since his retirement from Formula 1 last year – was given the opportunity to sample a lap of the daunting 20.81-kilometre circuit in F1 machinery.
Check out the video of the action below, and for best viewing, switch it to the full high-definition setting:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020