Video footage has been released of Michael Schumacher’s recent adventures around the Nürburgring Nordschleife in the Mercedes Formula 1 car ahead of the circuit’s annual 24-hour endurance race.
As we reported last month, the seven-time World Champion – who serves as a brand ambassador for the car company since his retirement from Formula 1 last year – was given the opportunity to sample a lap of the daunting 20.81-kilometre circuit in F1 machinery.
Check out the video of the action below, and for best viewing, switch it to the full high-definition setting:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018