Ana Beatriz will compete on the grid for this weekend’s Iowa Corn 250 IndyCar Series round, with the Dale Coyne Racing team confirming she will contest her seventh race of the season.
The Brazilian was confirmed on the event’s unchanged 24-car entry list, with Oriol Servia – Panther Racing’s substitute driver – also confirmed for this weekend’s round on the 0.875-mile circuit, the shortest lap on the 2013 calendar.
Beatriz’s best finish this season is a 14th-placed effort at Long Beach in her six outings to-date. She currently lies 27th in the Drivers’ Championship standings.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020