Britain has won more Formula 1 World Championships than any other nation. But who is the best British motor racing driver of them all?
Ahead of the 2013 British Grand Prix, our friends from MoneySupermarket asked recognised and respected online motorsport experts – including us at RichardsF1.com – to cast their vote to find out who is considered to be the greatest British driver to ever take part in the sport.
It is not an easy call to make, with our great nation having produced 10 World Champions since the inception of the championship in 1950. So who came out on top?
So there were a few surprise results all up!
Do you agree with the rankings above? Cast your vote in our web poll on the site’s sidebar (right).
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020