While the statistics certainly didn’t fall in his favour, Sebastian Vettel was an overwhelming favourite among our regular tipsters, many of whom bargained that the German would finally break through and claim victory on home soil.
But there were also a few surprise results – Felipe Massa retiring was perhaps not one of them – which included a return to form for Lotus and the sight of both McLarens finishing in the points.
That threw up some big points scores as plenty of entrants gambled – with varying degrees of success – on using one of their ‘Double Up’ features to vault themselves up the leaderboard.
So how did you fare in the points race? Click here to see how you finished up.
Entries for this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix will open soon – don’t forget to enter your predictions!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018