Mark Webber had a second bite of the cherry in the Formula 1 Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car on the BBC’s Top Gear, with the latest episode going to air over the last weekend.
‘Aussie Grit’, as he is affectionately known to many, was in fine form and delivered a brilliant interview before his hot lap in the Suzuki Liana was shown:
In the end, Webber managed to get one over his teammate Sebastian Vettel – a turn up for the books on his 2013 season, with or without the German’s selective deafness when it comes to team orders – and came oh so close to beating the all-time record set by Lewis Hamilton.
Who would you like to see tackle the Formula 1 Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car leader board?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018