Given that Ferrari’s supreme Lord, Luca di Montezemolo, has had his authority tested by el Matador, Fernando Alonso, it all felt a bit territorial down in Maranello…
And what better way than to mark the occasion with a rather Game of Thrones inspired ‘Looky-Likey’ instalment!
We thank our reader Vaibhav Pareek for this suggestion. If you would like to nominate a ‘Looky-Likey’, please drop us a line at email@example.com!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018