Given that Ferrari’s supreme Lord, Luca di Montezemolo, has had his authority tested by el Matador, Fernando Alonso, it all felt a bit territorial down in Maranello…
And what better way than to mark the occasion with a rather Game of Thrones inspired ‘Looky-Likey’ instalment!
We thank our reader Vaibhav Pareek for this suggestion. If you would like to nominate a ‘Looky-Likey’, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020