Lewis Hamilton scored a long-overdue maiden win in Mercedes colours last time out at the Hungaroring, and the same could be said for several of our resident tipsters, who broke a run of poor scores with some healthy points hauls in the RichardsF1.com Predictions Championship.
Given the general lack of overtaking seen at the Hungaroring in previous years, it would be safe to assume that a few folk would be tempted to cash in one of their ‘Double Up’ options this weekend, given that qualifying tends to be a useful predictor of how the race would finish.
And so it proved to be, although a passing-ridden race tended to shuffle the order somewhat in the lower realms of the points’ paying positions.
So how did you fare in the points race? Click here to see how you finished up.
Entries for this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix will open soon – don’t forget to enter your predictions!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020