Some surprise qualifying performances, a clinical start-to-finish domination by Sebastian Vettel. And Kimi Raikkonen failed to finish in the points for the first time in over a thousand years. That was your Belgian Grand Prix in a nutshell.
It also seriously reshuffled the F1 Predictions Competition leaderboard too! Click here to see how you finished up.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020