Some surprise qualifying performances, a clinical start-to-finish domination by Sebastian Vettel. And Kimi Raikkonen failed to finish in the points for the first time in over a thousand years. That was your Belgian Grand Prix in a nutshell.
It also seriously reshuffled the F1 Predictions Competition leaderboard too! Click here to see how you finished up.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018