Pirelli has confirmed the dry-weather tyre compounds it will bring to the three Grands Prix following this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix, which take placew at Korea, Japan and India.
With the Super Soft and Medium compounds in use for this weekend’s famous night race, the sport’s official tyre supplier has confirmed that the same compound allocation will be in use for the following race in Korea.
The following round at Suzuka – with its more abrasive surface and higher corner loadings – will have the Medium and Hard compounds in use, while the Indian Grand Prix will have the Soft and Medium tyres in action.
Pirelli – which is still to have its participation in next year’s championship confirmed – will reveal its compound allocations for the final three races, in Abu Dhabi, the United States and Brazil, confirmed in due course.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018