While it wasn’t what we’d call a ‘classic’ Italian Grand Prix, many of our F1 Predictions Competition entrants rejoiced in what was one of the highest-scoring rounds of the season.
So how did you fare in the points race? Click here to see how you finished up.
Entries for this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix will open soon – don’t forget to enter your predictions!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020