To celebrate the Australian release of Ron Howard’s Formula 1 film, RUSH, our friends from Hopscotch Films have teamed up with us to give away five exclusive prize packs to our readers!
Set against the sexy and glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing in the 1970s, RUSH portrays the exhilarating true story of two of the greatest rivals the world has ever witnessed — James Hunt and Niki Lauda.
Their clashes on the Grand Prix racetrack epitomised the contrast between these two extraordinary characters, a distinction reflected in their private lives.
RUSH exhilaratingly follows the two drivers both on and off the track, as they push themselves to breaking point of physical and psychological endurance. There is no shortcut to victory and no margin for error.
Ahead of the film’s Australia-wide release on October 3, you have the chance to win one of five double passes and an official RUSH movie poster.
The giveaway is open to all Australian readers and you must submit your entry using the web form below by no later than 11:59PM AEST on Sunday 29 September 2013. Click here to read the full Terms & Conditions of this giveaway.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020